Join us today
Place For You
Together with LITS mission to be the top IT security company in the Philippines with global learning presence and world-class customer service delivering the latest technologies by top-notch certified experts and responsible individuals.
Our Construction arm LPB Pascual Construction is looking for Civil Engineer.
- Provide technical supervision in every project.
- Weekly monitor accomplishment and progress of the projects.
- Make certain that the team is doing quality work in accordance with the specification of the project.
- Coordinates with other departments regarding different concerns and requirements.
- Be able to manage the budget alongside with accomplishments.
- Able to produce structural design and technical specifications as needed.
- Can provide project cost estimates as necessary.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Must be a licensed Civil Engineer.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- With experience on design stage up to implementation of works and turnover of the project.
- Able to handle different projects.
The following skills are required for this position.
- Site management
- Material Estimate
- Cost Estimate
- Structural Design and Analysis
Technical Consultant / Architect
For our Systems Integration Team, we are looking for a technical consultant/architect. You will become part of our established SI Team consisting of some of the most skilled network and security consultants/architects in the industry.
As a consultant at LITS, you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies primarily based on Cisco products from a wide range of customers across different industries.
If you have experience in security technologies such as FirePOWER, ISE, Endpoint Security and if you want to empower yourself, LITS and our customers here, you may be the new security consultant/architect we are looking for.
- Consultancy, design, implementation service of security solutions based primarily on Cisco technology
- Participation in customer meetings as a consultant and architect in relation to the client’s security architecture
- Pre-Sales, Workshops, Implementation, and Proof of Value setups
Assist sales with the preparation of solution descriptions on larger complex offers
- Troubleshooting of customer networks
Close contact with Cisco and other vendor solutions within your area of expertise
- Developing and maintaining your certifications and competencies
- A good colleague who contributes to the good team spirit
- Very customer service minded
Independent, results-oriented, and with a high energy level
- Analytical and logical approach to task and solutions
- Good collaboration skills with colleagues, customers, and external partners
- Quality conscious, careful and willing to go an extra step towards reaching the finish line
- Cisco CCNA or CCNP Security
- Experience from similar position
- Experience with consulting, design, implementation and troubleshooting of network and security solutions based on Cisco and other vendor solutions